Can I overdose?

Symprove is not a pharmaceutical product, it is a food supplement. It is extremely difficult to overdose on Symprove but we do not advise you consume more than the daily recommended amount. Consuming a large amount of bacteria may result in bloating or flatulence. This will often subside, however if symptoms persist for longer than a few days, reduce your dose of Symprove and gradually build it up again. Please phone our customer care team on 01252 413600, or see a healthcare professional, in the event of any side effects that do not subside.