Competition Terms and Conditions
Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Symprove Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is eligible to UK & Northern Irish residents only.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- Entry to the prize draw is not dependent on full completion of the survey.
- The date prize draw will be conducted between August 5th and August 12th 2021.
- There will be 5 winners chosen at random, whom will have the choice of either a John Lewis Voucher to the value of £250, or an equivalent donation to a UK registered charity of their choice.
- The winners of the prize draw will be contacted by Symprove Ltd using the same email address used to send the survey.
- The winners of the prize draw will be contacted no later than September 23rd 2021.
- Symprove Ltd will contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Symprove Ltd reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Any chosen charity must be a registered UK charity.
- Symprove Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.