Terms and conditions
By ordering you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale which form a contract between you and Symprove Ltd.
Symprove may from time to time due to changes in applicable legislation for example change these terms and conditions and you should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. By entering into this contract, you agree that any dispute will resolved exclusively by the English courts.
- Symprove is sold as a food supplement which is regulated in the United Kingdom as a food product. Many people who include live bacteria such as Symprove in their diet have reported that it is beneficial in helping them to maintain a healthy gut. The use of live beneficial bacteria is also the subject of extensive clinical research around the world. Symprove Ltd., do not however, make any claim or guarantee that you will experience such benefits, and you are purchasing Symprove on this explicit understanding.
- Symprove Ltd. guarantees that the product you have purchased has been produced to the required standards of food hygiene. In fact we aim to exceed the required standards and perform many additional quality checks on our product which are not required by law.
- You agree to take responsibility for arranging receipt of and signing for your order on the first day that delivery is attempted to the delivery address you have specified when ordering. Symprove Ltd. cannot offer refunds or replacements for shipments which were not received and signed for.
- Symprove Ltd. guarantees that provided this product has been stored as advised and the product contains at least 200 million live, activated bacteria per millilitre.
- Couriers acting on behalf of Symprove will attempt delivery within 4 working days and on one additional subsequent day if the correct delivery address information has been given at the time of ordering. After this it is your responsibility to track and arrange delivery or collection of your shipment for which the courier may make an additional charge direct to you. As 4 above, all rights to refunds are forfeit if the product is not signed for and properly stored on the first nominated day.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers, and some collect information about browsing and buying behaviour.
By using and browsing the Symprove website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.