Promotional Terms and Conditions (First sub free)
- The offer is a £49.99 discount off the first month of the flexible subscription.
- The discount is valid on purchases of the flexible subscription and will be applied automatically at checkout.
- The discount is only valid for new customers on UK orders.
- The subscription offer price for the first month of the flexible subscription will be £0.00.
- The subscription offer price will revert to £49.99 from the second month onwards.
- Offer can only be applied on www.symprove.com
- There is no other alternative to this offer. Promotion only applies to stated products. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or offer.
- All information correct as of 10th August 2022.
- Symprove Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website immediately.
General Terms & Conditions
Online Terms and Conditions of Sale and Subscription
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
These terms set out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Symprove Ltd; and
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- calling us on 01252 413600 (our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Who are we?
We are Symprove Ltd, a company registered in England under company number: 05395143.
Our registered office is at: Sandy Farm, The Sands, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1PX.
Our VAT number is: 892014921.
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
Our goods are sold as a food supplement which is regulated in the United Kingdom as a food product.
- If you buy goods on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- These terms and conditions apply only if you are buying goods on our site as a consumer (i.e for purposes outside of your business, craft or profession). If you are buying goods on our site in the course of business, our business terms and conditions apply to such purchases, which can be viewed on request.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by the terms of this contract.
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made. You may only purchase goods from us if you are at least 18 years old.
- You place an order on the site for goods (see the “Buy now” for more information). Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You will be able to correct any errors before submitting your order to us. Alternatively, you can make orders for goods by telephone on the number set out on the site.
- When you place your order, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order (or notify you on the phone if you place an order by telephone). This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
- You can subscribe and save in order to have goods delivered to you on a regular basis. We have three subscription options: monthly flexible subscription, 6 month subscription and a 12 month subscription. For more details on our subscription plans, please visit our website.
- Once you have subscribed, you will receive a confirmation email from us which will include a link to access your subscription account where you can manage your future orders, subscription order items and subscription account information. Your subscription is personal to you and you may not assign or transfer your subscription or any of the benefits associated with it to any third party.
Term of subscription
- On the monthly flexible subscription plan you will continue to receive your monthly subscription delivery each month until cancelled by you or us.
- In respect of a 6 month and a 12 month subscription, your subscription will continue for the fixed term you have purchased and thereafter will automatically renew for the same term. We will contact you 14 days prior to the end of the subscription term to notify you that your subscription is due to renew and instructions on how you can either cancel or amend your subscription.
- When you subscribe, your first order will be processed immediately and then on the same day of each month (subject to any changes you make in accordance with this clause 5) until cancelled by you or us.
- We will send you an email reminder 7 days before the date of despatch of your next delivery which will also include instructions on how to modify your order if you wish to do so. You will also receive other email notifications related to your subscription account.
- You will receive 4 bottles every month during your subscription term.
Changes to your subscription
- Subject to clause 5.11 below, you can make changes to your subscription at any time by logging into your subscription account.
- You can make certain changes to the delivery dates of your orders depending on which subscription you have purchased. For a 6 month subscription, you are permitted to delay one order during the term of the subscription by up to 4 weeks and in respect of a 12 month subscription, you can delay two orders by up to 4 weeks each. For monthly flexible subscriptions, you may change your delivery date, or pause your subscription, at any time.
- All subscription plans will be charged in advance on a monthly basis.
- Monthly flexible subscription
You can cancel your monthly flexible subscription at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You will receive an email confirmation to confirm that your subscription has been cancelled and a refund will be processed for any unopened products returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- 6 month and 12 month subscriptions
- You can cancel your subscription within 14 days of receiving your first order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation to confirm that your subscription has been cancelled and a refund will be processed for any unopened products returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- After 14 days, you may cancel your subscription (on a non-refundable basis) by emailing us at email@example.com. Such cancellation will be effective at the end of the subscription term purchased. For the avoidance of doubt, if you cancel your subscription you will be responsible for paying for the remainder of the subscription term.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for any changes to your subscription to be processed.
- In the event that we remove an item from our range of products, it will be removed from your next delivery and you will not be charged. If we have a suitable replacement, you will be notified of this change. If you do not wish to continue with your subscription for a replacement product, you may cancel your subscription and a refund will be processed for any unopened products returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- If any product is not available on the date it is scheduled to be dispatched to you, you will be notified of the delay and we will attempt to fulfil the order within two weeks of the original dispatch date. If the product becomes available during that two-week period, it will be dispatched to you without any further action required by you.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at our discretion at any time. If we cancel your subscription, you will only be charged for orders that have been dispatched to you.
- If you wish to return a product you have received as part of your subscription, please see clause 7.6 below.
- Except for any cancellation of subscriptions which are dealt with in clause 5 above, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Confirmation Email.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page. If you send a cancellation request by email or by post, your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Except for any cancellation of subscriptions which are dealt with in clause 5 above, if you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, if any, (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have received goods:
- you shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods unless the goods are defective; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We use third-party couriers to deliver our goods. During the online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
- The estimated date for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.5).
- If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
- We can deliver to addresses outside of the UK and Ireland (International Delivery Destinations) if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01252 413600. However, please note there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information we give you carefully before ordering goods.
- If you order goods from our us for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note, we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You are responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- If delivery is refused once the goods have arrived in the country of destination, either at the final delivery destination, or at the customs clearance, then refunds will not be honoured. If the goods are returned to us in the UK, you will be liable for any return shipping charges.
- Please be aware that the courier/shipping agent or customs may contact you directly to confirm you are the intended recipient and that the goods are for personal use. Please provide any additional information that they require in order to release the consignment in a timely manner.
- All International Delivery Destination orders will be confirmed in writing via email at the time of ordering. It is your responsibility to check the quantity and flavour specified is correct as you will be responsible for any additional shipping costs.
- Payment for International Delivery Destination orders can only be made via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card over the phone. Please do not email payment details to us. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method.
- The price of our goods includes delivery charges except in respect of International Delivery Destinations. Our delivery charges are as quoted on the website from time to time.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must:
- pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 10 days; or
- return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 10 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 9.6, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 6 and 7.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£) (GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- Except as set out in this contract, you acknowledge and agree that we do not give any guarantees that our goods will achieve any particular results or benefits.
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
- This programme offer only applies to 4-week packs purchased at full price and cannot be combined with other offers such as the subscription or maintenance pack plans.
- If you purchase the 12-week programme in stages, for example, two x 4-week packs, the third 4-week pack must be claimed within 12 weeks of the initial 4-week pack purchase.
- If you do not purchase directly through Symprove, the third 4-week pack will only be honoured upon proof of purchase (legible receipts) of two x 4-week packs (either separately or together) from an authorised retailer.
- This offer:
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- does not apply to trade purchases; and
- only applies to customers with a shipping address in the UK.
- Upon completion of the 12-week programme, you may purchase further courses.
- You can purchase the 12-week programme and receive all 12 weeks in one delivery. Therefore, the course offer will already have been honoured in this transaction and you will not need to claim your course offer separately.
- For customers with a shipping address outside of the UK and the EU, the third 4-week pack will only be honoured if the complete 12-week programme is purchased and shipped in one order directly from us. The free pack offer does not apply to customers within the EU.
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the region of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.