- About our terms
- These terms (Terms) explain how you may use this website and any of its content (Site). These Terms apply between Symprove Ltd (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the Site (you or your).
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you order any goods from the Site or if you buy a subscription, separate terms and conditions will apply as set out here https://www.symprove.com/policies/terms-of-service.
- About us
- We are Symprove Ltd, a company registered in England under company registration number 05395143. Our registered office is at Sandy Farm, The Sands, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1PX. Our VAT registration number is 892014921.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- calling us on 01252 413600 (our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. We are not open on Bank Holidays in the UK.
- Using the site
- The Site is for your personal use only and primarily for purchasing goods from the Site. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in these Terms, is not permitted.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- We make no promise that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
- We try to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- to misuse or attack the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack);
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to stimulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials or other information (“phishing”);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of the Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
- Registration and password security
- Use of the Site may require registration.
- We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Site and we may refuse, terminate or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
- You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential.
- If we have reason to believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may suspend or terminate your account.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Site (Content) are owned by us and our licensors.
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents, and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent, or delete any notices contained on the Site or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site or the Content.
- Trademarks: SYMPROVE is our trademark. Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on the Site or in the Content. Use by you of any trademarks on the Site or in the Content is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting information to the site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we do not actively monitor or check whether information supplied to us through the Site is confidential, commercially sensitive, or valuable.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the site
- We try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate access or operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services, and other websites that may be of interest, but has not been tailored to your specific requirements or circumstances. It does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Site and its Content.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site will be available at all times or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these Terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemics or pandemics.
- Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause 13.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
Last updated 20th August 2021