For the sauce
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon brown miso paste
• Juice of 1 lime
For the stir fry
• 2 portions of noodles (we use buckwheat or brown rice noodles)
• 1 large carrot
• 1 large courgette
• 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 100g frozen edamame beans
• 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
• Sesame oil
• Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Start by cooking the noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Once cooked, drain and leave to one side.
Spiralise the carrot and courgette into thin noodle shapes. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use a grater to create a similar effect.
Place the frozen edamame beans into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for a couple of minutes before draining and then leave to one side.
In a small bowl, mix together all of the sauce ingredients.
Place a large pan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of sesame oil. Once warm, add the carrot and courgette noodles. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes before adding the noodles, sesame seeds, edamame beans and sauce. Mix well and cook for a further 5 minutes until everything has warmed through.
Top with fresh chilli and chopped coriander before serving.